Fall is indisputably the best season for redecorating. I love kicking all the bright colours to the curb and bringing in mountains of throw blankets and cozy lighting to set the mood for cuddling on the couch. There’s nothing like preparing your home for the autumnal chill preemptively with the scents and fabrics of the season.. or compiling a giant fall decor wishlist to wistfully stare at twice a day every day.
My favourite places to look for accents are Indigo (a Canadian chain), H&M’s amazing home collection, Urban Outfitters and more recently… Amazon. Its not as easily shoppable as some of the other stores since you need to have an idea of what you are looking for, but especially in the case of all hangs you can find amazing pieces at unbeatable prices (not sponsored). Plus, depending on what you choose it might just shop up on your door step in 24 hours!
Don’t be afraid to stock up on these budget friendly pieces I’ve been drooling over in my cart for the past month.. This no spend challenge is getting harder and harder by the day!
- Squirrel bottle stopper (also comes in silver), $4.99
- Forest tapestry wall hang, $23.68
- Burnt orange cushion cover, $6.99
- Colour blocked blanket, $59.99
- “Stay Home” embroidered pillow, $49.00
- Ginger pumpkin candle, $7.50
- Cream knit pillow with fur pompom detail, $34.99
- Figural Mugs! Raccoon here and fox here! $15.00
- Macrame wall hang, $27.22
- Salt lamp, $34.00
- Autumnal decanter, $12.99
- Grey knit throw pillow, $29.99
- Explorer wall decor, $9.50
- Enamel top organization set, $29.00
- Mercury glass candle, $7.50
- Cheeky throw pillow, $39.50
- Feather string lights, $34.00
What is your fall decor must-have? Did anything on this list give you major design motivation? Let me know the the comments below!